PAWS Training Centers’ primary focus is to use scientifically based positive-reinforcement methods to provide personalized service dog training to help mitigate the symptoms of clients’ disabilities. The dog, the handler and often the handler’s family or support group are trained to work together to help overcome the specific day-to-day challenges faced by the client. Our trainers have a range of dog training backgrounds, degrees, certifications, specialties and years of experience working with people with disabilities. We approach training as a partnership between the dog and the handler and know how to help a dog reach their potential.
We are looking for dog trainers with the following qualifications to be a part of our growing company:
– 2+ years dog training experience with service dogs and clients
– Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers Certified
– AKC Canine Good Citizen Evaluator Certified
– Canine and Human CPR Certified
– 2+ years dog training experience using positive and the most recent scientifically proven methods of training
– Exceptional customer service skills including sensitivity and empathy to clients’ needs
– General understanding of service dogs and their use to mitigate symptoms of disabilities
– Polished verbal and written communication skills
– Proficient computer skills including email and database entry
– Punctual with appointments and company deadlines
– Timely and professional response to client communicate via email, text, phone, etc.
– Ability to multi-task
– Self-starter who also thrives in a team atmosphere
– Positive attitude
– Enthusiastic about helping others in a rewarding job industry
Competitive pay commensurate with experience and skills.
Please send resume to A.OHara@PAWSTrainingCenters.com